Friday, April 1, 2011

finally i'm back!

Good morning ladies! (Or good afternoon, or good evening, or good night, depending on where you are, I suppose) I am in a TERRIFIC mood today! Why? Because I was so very productive yesterday! I attended three classes for a total of five hours, did a math exam, had a lovely conversation about art and fashion, tutored for an hour, babysat for four (made 55$ in total!), memorized the bones of the body, learned about the parts of the brain, prepared for my analysis in French class today, read a 300-page book by Ayn Rand, watched my second Star Wars movie ever (mostly unimpressed..) and walked my white german sheperd. I was awake for 17 hours and used almost every moment I had and it was great!

I have ascertained the fact that there is a strong correlation between my productivity and how happy I am. Well, off to do some more things now! Also, 56 followers? That's 4 new followers! I love you already! Feel free to introduce yourself in a comment and even leave a link to your blog if you want me to follow you! (this goes for everyone here, obviously)

Also, haze, thanks for your support in my time of need. You made me smile when I thought all I could do was cry. Merci!

I hope you have a wonderful day because you deserve it! Oh the joys of living for ONESELF and no one else! I'll write again soon.

1 comment:

Ana's Girl said...

You're back; i'm back; we're all back! (Ok, maybe not all, but lets just pretend for now.) Let's stay back! It's lovely to see that you're in such a good mood. Definitely keep that productivity up because i love that happy vibe you're giving off. It even made me happy when i thought i was too tired to fell anything! Love you bigger than the sky <3