Saturday, April 9, 2011

jillian did something wrong again

This morning, the only real person I could talk to decided to leave me. I guess I need you girls more than ever now.

I could stop him from leaving the world, but I can't stop him from leaving me. It isn't fair that I should be a burden to anyone. I just wish I knew why, specifically. I never get closure and that's what keeps me up at night.

I am not hungry. I am too disgusted with myself to even think about food. But I'm not doing this on purpose, in case YOU are checking up on me before you really do leave.

I isolated myself from everyone except him. I guess that was kind of stupid. Now he's gone and I have no one. Oops.

---

I just threw up. This is gross.

I may not come back for a little while, or I may post again within the next hour. Who knows. Anyways, don't wait up.

2 comments:

Ana's Girl said...

Oh, hunny, don't blame yourself. I still love you more than anything!

Anonymous said...

Please come back sooner than later. I love you. You've been there when there was no one else. Consider it mutual. I often feel it's unfair for me to burden others with my being, but isn't that what relationships, being human, is all about? Hang in there. You're strong. You'll get through this. <3333