Sunday, March 27, 2011

this is what happens when I don't get enough sleep


I feel like everyone is watching me. The light is attaching to my faults. It is a cruel, unforgiving light. I'm in a cold place right now. I am stuck between two lines of action: in inaction. There is a low whistling in my ears and it's making my head too heavy for my neck. This is silence in disguise.

I may have hair the color of the sun but I don't feel radiant at all. I need some time to retreat into my head. I can't express how I feel anymore, more and more I find it impossible to find the words. I'm becoming illitterate. Once again I feel like a stub. No creativity. No energy.

I don't have the time. I'm too busy being a whole bunch of things I don't want to be when there are so many other things I do want to be.

Winter is dragging on and I'm cold.


No comments: