Tuesday, April 12, 2011

there are no words

To explain how much I love you girls. Though I'm sure you spoil me (I'm basically getting away with murder here), your support is such a positive factor in my life. Everytime I see a comment needs to be moderated by whole inside world brightens, just like when you say you're happy. You have no idea how much you mean to me. It's kind of scary but mostly it feels good.

Turns out we acted rashly. We're always biting and clawing at each other and though it's distressing at times it's worth it. He's back to stay, unfortunately (I've always argued he'd be better off without me). But I'm basically extatic. I'm so selfish. And evil. Mwaha.

I think that's all for tonight. I'm all written out. Bleh.

More soon. I promise! Though I've been bad at keeping promises lately. Hmmmm.

You girls make me so happy. Maybe I should be better at making non-virtual friends. Hmmmm. Scary thought.

1 comment:

Ana's Girl said...

Oh don't worry, darling. Most of my favorite people are my fellow-bloggers as well. They're so much easier to get along with than the people we actually get to see.... rather screwed up, eh? But it's alright! Love isn't supposed to be judged.