Wednesday, August 25, 2010

brain activity

I am still alive. Only busy. At school. Which is the best thing of my life right now. And that's a good thing, even if it sounds bad. I'm a nerd! I love being a nerd. I would write more but right now I am ALL OVER the place and frantic and my brain wants to do physics and calculus and philosophy homework and I'm ECSTATIC people. I feel like I had a million coffees, this is absolutely crazy. Working makes me happy, clearly.

Well, I'm off to do something productive enough to satisfy my brain now. Also, I think boring you to death might put a damper on my good mood. Which would be unfortunate, since they're pretty sparse nowadays. Bwaha I just made an immature remark in my head. Wow I need to get rid of this energy.

Toodles! I love you all to bits and pieces and shreds and crumbs and OKAY THAT'S ENOUGH

No comments: