Sunday, January 8, 2012

unbearable lightness

Have you read "The Unbearable Lightness of Being"?

The title speaks for itself.

What am I compared to the population of the planet? The history of mankind? The universe?

How can my FEELINGS compare to world hunger, war, supernovas, the big bang?

I consist of barely any matter. I was born generally unnoticed and will die likewise. Nothing I do really counts, if you look at the big picture.

LIFE IS SO RIDICULOUS and I can't stand being ridiculous. which is ridiculous in itself. do you see what I mean?

1 comment:

Peridot (G+P) said...

Look up at the night sky.

All of humnity's issues area s nothing compared to the local visible galaxy!

I find it refreshing to know that no matter how badly we fuck up here, we can't touch that.

(Sorry, Did I just rickroll you with MC Hammer? D:)

I will notice if you die! First I'll worry about you not posting, then I'll panic. Then I'll cry, then I'll have another hole in my heart.

Please don't die! You're too awesome to die.

Love you <3