Thursday, December 31, 2009


I hate hate HATE road trips. They are long and painful and filled with fatty snacks and delicious no gross Tim Hortons. I spent the night in a town three hours away only to spend the entire time at Timmies, in a restaurant or trying to ignore my family in the car. I mean they're never talking to me anyways, I'm no trouble, they just bicker among themselves and it's incredibly irritating.
I MUST be back up to 104 pounds. At the least. I really can't take this anymore. I'm tired all the time and I don't have the energy to resist food, or at least that's what I tell myself. This is ridiculous. I am a complete failure. I'd be better off dead, and the world would be better off without me, but I probably don't even have the willpower or the energy to kill myself either.
The pounds are weighing me down and it's all my fault.
I've never believes in the magic of a new year but please please please 2010, all I want is to disappear.
Je suis lourde de livres et de fautes. Cette année n'a été qu'un échec. Je n'ai jamais cru à la magie du Nouvel an, mais je t'en prie, 2010, tout ce que je veux, c'est disparaître.

No comments: