Tuesday, December 29, 2009

air, air!

Today, I feel great. I've been sick for almost a week, and now the swelling in my stomach has finally subsided and I can breathe. I wasn't hungry at all, and everytime I did eat even the slightest bit, my stomach would swell up to the size of a beachball and I would puke everything out. A little gross, yet totally satisfying as I wake up today feeling euphoric: I've proven to myself that I don't need food to feel strong and alive.

I'm also down to 102 pounds. My fingers shake in excitement: this is my lowest weight in a long, long time. Only three pounds away from double-digits. Amazing. And I'm still not eating: hunger is only a faint echo, a whisper in the distance that is easily overpowered by my burning desire to see more bone.

There was an ice storm a few days ago and my backyard looks amazing, it's like there is a forest of glass right out my window. It is also beautifully cold outside, some minus twenty-seven degrees I believe, so I will be definetely taking a walk this afternoon. The sun makes the snow and the ice glitter: to those who didn't know, Canada is a beautiful country. I will take pictures and post, if I can find my camera that is.

At any rate, I must have been a good girl this year because the magic of Christmas allowed me to lose weight instead of gaining it. Happy holidays, ladies. Best wishes because you deserve nothing less.

1 comment:

Nat said...

I am so effing jealous. I need to get where u r. I am 120.