Wednesday, December 2, 2009

attached

All I could think of today was this blog and all my lovely blogger friends. I think I have become attached to you all not ony as the authors of amazing internet journals but also as individuals. I am feeling very loving at the moment. :)

This resulted in extreme picture-happiness! Voilà:

This is my baby classic guitar. Her name is Sandy and I've had her since I was eleven.



These are my huge autumn boots. They're way too big and very worn out but I still wear them all the time.



This is the street I live on.. It was very foggy this morning. You can't see my house that's to the right of the cul-de-sac. No, that white circle in the sky isn't a hole in the space-time continuum.


Boredom leads to... origami. It's a guardian angel.

And many, many more. But I think I've bored you enough for the time being.
In other news, I absolutely abhorr glue dots. These things are evil.
Maybe I should go to bed now... Heh. It would appear lack of sleep and sugar is bad for my brain.
I love all of you!




No comments: