Friday, November 16, 2012

SPACE

I'm having one of those weeks when I'm not sure if I really exist. Less painful than being all too aware of my existence (hypothetical existence?) but I always make the worst decisions when I think everything isn't real. Is anyone even reading this? Are you real? Boy is the Internet NOT a place to go for help with this. And this blog. Always blurring the lines between the outside me and the inside me, who is who and how I act with who and what I want and what I want to want.

I have loads to say for a thing that may or may not be, don't I. I'll stop now. This is making me dizzy. Whether you are figments of my imagination or that of whoever is pulling the strings, much love. And good night.

This is rubbish.

2 comments:

Peridot (G+P) said...

Oh fuck I know this place so well.

Ask yourself what you would do if it was real and then do that thing.

I'm pretty sure I'm real. At least, by my definitions of reality and own perception of self I'm real.

Fuck I never studied philosophy.

It's hard when the compartments bleed into one another and the masks end up n the wrong pegs. You can get through this, you can because you're tough.

I wish my imagination was good enough to come up with someone as awesome as you.

Love you to bits Jillian <3

Peridot (G+P) said...

P.S.

She sent me this one this morning "50m Douche Jump" omg dying!

Sorry I'm such a horrible emailer person. Can I send you a card too? It'll probably be a postcard or somethign really reeking of kiwiana XD

Love you <3