Tuesday, July 5, 2011

my mother

My mother told me today: "Chubby isn't cute you know... You should work out and lose these extra pounds."

This. Is. Unreal.

You can't tell me I'm too skinny and then tell me I'm too fat. The doctor said I was skinny, she said I was unhealthy, she made me go through all these tests. You agreed with her. And now you tell me I'm fat. I weigh the same fucking thing. I'M 5 FOOT 6 AND I WEIGH 105 POUNDS THAT IS NOT FAT YOU'RE A LIAR AND YOU WON'T LET ME GROW UP

You're killing me. Won't you let me be normal? Why have you instilled this obsession in me? I CAN'T ALWAYS BE FAR BETTER THAN AVERAGE IN EVERYTHING JUST TO PROVE HOW MUCH BETTER A MOTHER YOU ARE THAN YOUR OWN. YOU SCREWED ME UP AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW/NOTICE/CARE AS LONG AS IT DOESN'T SHOW

I am a failure and a loser and socially pathetic and fat. How can you even be proud.

Let me go let me out of this body, of this house, of this town, of this world. Clearly I don't belong.

2 comments:

Ana's Girl said...

Wow. That's the most hurtful thing ever, especially coming from a mother! Trust me, hunny, 5'6'' and 105 lbs is far from fat. I'm pretty sure that it even puts your BMI in the underweight range. Don't listen to her; you are beautiful. *hugs*

The Elsewhere Girl said...

No no no no no - you are SKINNY. Doctor knows best, as they say and BMI tells you you ARE VERY SKINNY

You need to tell your mum everything you've written in angry caps. - I know that could be impossible or seem it... how long until you can move out?

LOVE x