Wednesday, February 23, 2011

oh my my, oh hell yes

I've slipped up. I started restricting again. I needed something real to hold on to. A resistance in my muscles when I walk. Restricting makes me conscious of my body in a better way: it reminds me of how strong I am, how much I am capable of doing. It puts things back in perspective. I think I needed that.

But now that I know how easy it is to start, how will I prevent myself from doing it day after day? How will I return to normal?

I am hungry and I am cold and I am tired but this is so much better than what could be. Because I'm sort of happy and everything is so sharp.

Open Fire
Angels/Losing/Sleep
Beautiful
Black Star
Cancer
Fast as You Can
Fences
Never is a Promise
I'm so Sick
Ghost of You
Get Gone
Ghost Town
Red Song
Valentine's Day
Nothing Else Matters
Misguided Ghosts
Mr. Gaunt Pt 1000
Perfect
Tired Eyes

Voila. I am now an accomplished poet. Or not.
Me voilà désormais une poète accomplie. Ou pas.

This post is a little all over the place. I need more sleep. I have so many thing I want to say and I promise I'll write soon, the post is basically already written in my head, I just need to type it out. Sometimes it's like I'm talking to you in my head. Thinking of what I will write, how I will write it. You've become a part of me, ladies. Hopefully that isn't too creepy.

Good night. Don't forget that no one can prove that dreams aren't real. Our perspective is all that counts. Isn't that grand?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i do the exact same thing now too, it isn't creepy!

and just so you know, you really are lovely