Monday, January 3, 2011

my new year's resolutions

I didn't believe in them, and I still don't think I do. But at this point, why the hell not try?

In 2011 I will

produce more
create more
learn more
read more
write more
try more
blog more
run more
see more
hit more
care more
stand more
love more
drink more
listen more
hate more
start more
finish more
move more
aim more
plan more
imagine more
express more
do more

sleep less
waste less
complain less
talk less
sit less
lie less
break less
eat less
cry less
rest less
stop less
close less
ignore less

I am still as tired and sick but this cannot go on. I will be productive and I will exist even if I run my body down to the ground to do it. 2011 will be a meaningful year, a year of achievements, no matter the price. In the end I will be less physically, maybe, but I will be more in the light of my effort.


No comments: