Thursday, February 9, 2012

growling menacingly

I'm feeling rather monstrous today.

I'll skip class and work at home instead.

You see, I'm a rather high-functionning monster. You might still want to stay away from me though. I bite.

Things to do today:

- Write protocol for physics experiment on thermoelectric modules
- Complete work-out grid for "extreme" winter camping
- Convince myself that I am myself (this will be difficult, not to mention paradoxal)
- Not eat the Christmas chocolate I just noticed on my bookshelf
- Study for biology exam (cellular membrane. fascinating. YAWN)
- Actually get out and buy a 1L reusable bottle for winter camping
- Withdraw 150$ from the bank for tickets for upcoming concerts

I just know I'm going to eat that chocolate. Unless I stay in bed all day and run past it when I have to get up... Maybe that'll work. How it's even been there for so long is no mystery though (it's partly hidden by my sister's Twilight books! least used books in entire bookshelf).

Let's see if I can get through this nightmare of a day. My arms are all cut up and it stings and now I regret it. Which means I'm pretty healthy, I guess.

----
EDIT: 11:30 AM
----

I ended up going to school after all, but only for an hour instead of four. Hid in the physics lab and then took measurements of light outside. Didn't talk to anyone; still not convinced of my existence or of my identity.

Found a 1L bottle in my basement: got cash from my stash instead of going to the bank. My list is coming along well.

3 comments:

AVY said...

You did good by going, I think it's always better to do things than not.


/Avy
http:// mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

Peridot (G+P) said...

Good on you for going in and doing some stuff! :D I had a panic attack about going to my friend's house FFS, you achieved the level of bravery I aspire to.

Take care <3

Stephanie Scarpa said...

A to do-list is always great to start with :)

By the way I have a giveaway right now at my blog, a bracelet, check it out and se if you like it!

Love
/S / http:// mydarlingsolitude.blogspot.com