Saturday, June 26, 2010

hiatus

I have been in this dreamy state of mind of the late. I'm am mostly tired, sometimes manic, rarely excited. I am living change like a break-up, never straying from my comfort zone. Everyday I hope I'm getting stronger, but really it's only this inertia digging deeper into my mind. I am embracing the same passiveness I usually abhor and avoid at all costs. Where am I? I think of a million things to write to you, but I forget them instantly, left with only a slight twinge of frustration. But not even this will free me from sloth. I usually choose jealousy.

Where am I now? Where am I heading? Constantly, I make what I think are brilliant allusions to french playrights, and they go unnoticed. Why do I bother? I usually choose to ponder upon these questions, but now, I find myself annoyed and slightly bored. Somebody needs to get me out of this. No. I need to get myself out of this.

This is going nowhere.

2 comments:

SBB said...

I've been struggling with the same feelings as of late - and posted about it but no where near as eloquent...
I hope you find a way to get yourself out...
xo

Ana's Girl said...

Aww, hunny, keep on trying to get out of it. Persistence is the key.
Thanks for your concern at my last post... You're right, there is reason to be afraid of the disorder... then why is it the idea of therapy that is what scares me? I could go to therapy for free 3 times thanks to a program at my work... but i'm too afraid.
Stay strong, and keep on trying to feel better. Remember, i love you!