Monday, April 23, 2012

behavorial analysis

In order to find out how I should behave to MINIMIZE my anger, MAXIMIZE my peace of mind and OPTIMIZE my mood, I've made a list of my behaviours and my feelings regarding said behaviours.

Not Eating - Good
Eating Fruits and Veggies - Good
Eating Dairy - Good (for some reason)
Eating Anything Else - Bad
Not Eating - Good
Drinking Water - Neutral

Purging When I Feel Overwhelmed - Good
Purging Any Other Time - Bad

Cutting - Neutral
Purposely Not Sleeping - Bad
Abusing Laxatives - Neutral
Going Numb for Days - Bad
Over-exercising - Neutral

Nesting When Recovering - Good
Nesting a Little - Good
Nesting a Lot - Bad
Spending Too Much Time On Computer - Bad
Reading - Good
Watching Good Movie/TV Show - Neutral
Blogging - Good

Working Five Jobs - Neutral
Being Exhausted - Bad
Working Three Jobs - Good
Doing Chores With Energy - Good
Doing Chores Without Energy - Bad
Schoolwork - Good
Particularly Disliked Schoolwork - Neutral

Seeing Best Friends - Good
Seeing Friend Who Knows About Ongoing ED - Neutral
Seeing Friends - Bad
Parties - Neutral To Bad
Being Hit On at Parties - Good to Bad (!!! This Is New !!!)
Social Activities (ex: Grocery Shopping): Bad

I will draw a conclusion from this shortly. May science show me the way to a better lifestyle...

1 comment:

Peridot (G+P) said...

This is a bloody good idea! I need to make a list like this and a list of all the things I need to do in order to not feel stressed and upset all the time.

There needs to be a grading of 'friends' and 'associates'. Some people I call friend aren't really friends at all, I simply see them every now and then and know their names and workplaces. Not terribly good friends, but OK associates.

Does 'slapping idiots' make your list? It's on mine for extreme work emergencies XD

Love you <3