Thursday, March 29, 2012

super-J

I've been busy. Busy is good, busy is safe.

Lots of work, lots of being a rebel- I am on strike, you see, like a lot of students here, against university tuition hikes. Imagine: me, a rebel. I'm about the least rebellious person in any given group of young adults.

Lots and LOTS of running around, and just running. Also, I got a tragus piercing. I like it.

I've been eating just under 1000 calories for weeks now. Too terrified to step on a scale: 1000 is too big a number. How could I eat 1000 anything? But I'm forcing it down. I can do it, I can be healthy and lose weight. As if. I feel enormous. Oh, bother.

I'm in this constant state of hyperreality and it's fucking awesome. I feel like a superhero. A lame, fat superhero, but a superhero nonetheless. I can't believe I got myself to sit down and write this. I must really love you! I've barely written in days. I did read ten books last weekend which is a new record, I think. Woot woot.

I won't even let the bad thoughts ruin my good mood. Nothing can stop me now! And it's really QUITE exciting.

1 comment:

Peridot (G+P) said...

You've always been one of my Superheros. I'm glad you're finally starting to realise that you are like the WONDERWOMAN of this universe or something XD

<3