Thursday, September 15, 2011

to wonder

When I can't fall asleep, I like to make plans for the future. Simple, superficial plans, or enormous, life-changing plans, or fantastic, impossible plans.

That's the one amazing thing about human beings that nothing and no one can change: we have so much potential. As a group and as individuals. Sometimes I feel like I could change the world. Or take it on.

Isn't it amazing that I can do anything I want? Anything!

But why I am still here and now and this? I am not who I want to be: I am who I do not want to be. Am I free? Am I capable? Or just some dillusional dreamer who will never amount to anything

Failure is not acceptable in my worlds. In any of them.

And now I'm nowhere where I used to be everywhere. I cannot write. I CAN'T WRITE

(can you sense the frustration?)

No comments: