Sunday, February 14, 2010

obituary

It has been confirmed following an in-depth autopsy that Picture Perfect has died from neglect. Its owner, Jillian, has been convicted of premeditated blog-slaughter.

I love all of you girls. But this isn't working out. I am still following. I am still starving. I am still fat. But my words are choking me.

I've never had a comment. My blog has zero incidence on anyone's life but my own. Oh well. It's over now anyways.

This post sounds like a letter of resignation. Completely void of beauty or feeling. This was meant to be a love note.

I love my 26 beautiful followers. I love Anise. I love Ana's Girl. Little Dandelion Girl. Kemper. MJ. HUSH that doesn't come around as often anymore. I miss Bella. I believe that every meaningful sentence you read changes your soul. You have all changed me for the better. Thank you so much.

Adieu. Je vous aime. Et je pense à vous, toujours. Vous êtes belles!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry that i've never commented before. it's hard responding to all the beautiful words here.

there's really no use in me posting now, but you do what you need to. if you ever come back, i hope you read this comment and know that you do have an effect on someone's life.

don't ever stop.

Ella said...

Jillian, you don't have to leave, so many of us are always listening.

I know it's hard when the comment box always reads "0", but you know people are reading. Look at all your lovely followers. I would be one of them, but I only found you today, and I won't bother following a dead blog. Part of what makes me so strong is the community. Were here for you, through thick and thin. If writing hurts too much, or is a waste of your time, that's your choice. But, if the only reason your stopping, is because you feel ignored, you should reconsider.

You only have 8 entries in your entire blog. Only 8! Surely you don't expect a huge following when we barely hear from you. If you look at the closely followed/commented on blogs, they usually update every single day. You have interesting ideas, and a strong voice, don't give that up because you feel insignificant.

Whether you choose to stay or leave, know that we are always here for you and people *are* listening, and being impacted by your blog.

Jillian-Amedee said...

These are wise words. I've actually posted 38 entries (you have to check 2009 also) but even that isn't much. I miss writing to you girls so much it hurts... And now it hurts even more to see the hypocrisy it I have written. But I'm a little too confused to write for the time being... There are things I need to rethink, decisions to be made, people to welcome into my life or reject. I might come back, and if you can forgive me for being a hypocrit, I hope you'll read my blog once again.

Much love,

Jillian